Have you, at times, walked around your home and felt like it needed something new? Maybe you were thinking about adding a fresh coat of paint or changing out the furniture. But, have you thought about adding stone accents to your home?
There are several ways that stone can be incorporated in the interior of your home. They include:
- Fireplace and chimney
- Accent wall
When adding a stone accent to the interior of your home, you can either go with natural stone or manufactured stone veneer. They both have their own pros and cons and depending on the job, one may be better than the other. We can assist you in determining what may be the better option for the job. But, for now, let’s review a few of the pros and cons.
Natural Stone Veneer
- Durable to last the lifetime of your home.
- Has a reputation that appeals to buyers.
- A bit more expensive than manufactured stone.
Manufactured Stone Veneer
- Less expensive than natural stone.
- Can have the same look as natural stone.
- Available in different colors and styles.
- As long as installed properly, could last as long as natural stone.
- If not installed properly, can result in serious damage.
- Depending on the quality of the manufactured stone veneer it may end up not looking like natural stone.
No matter what type of indoor stone (natural or manufactured) project you want to add, it will give you that wow factor you’re looking for. If you’re ready to have your next project completed, don’t hesitate to reach out. We have completed many indoor stone projects throughout Pennsylvania: Wyomissing, Leesport, and King of Prussia, and beyond. And, we are ready to assist you!