Summer is coming to a close, which means the temperatures will be dropping and the feelings of fall will be in the air. Fall is a great time to spend it with your family outdoors, whether it’s going on hikes to enjoy the fall foliage, heading to a pumpkin patch or fall festival, or most importantly hanging out in your backyard enjoying a fire.
Some nights, there is nothing better than throwing on a hoodie, grabbing s’more supplies and heading out back to enjoy a fire with your family and friends.
Speaking of S’mores, up your S’more game this year by changing it up with these ideas:
- Replace the chocolate with a peanut butter cup.
- Replace the graham cracker with a cookie. Some great ideas are Oreos or chocolate chip cookies!
- Spread some Nutella or Peanut Butter onto your graham cracker.
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s talk about the firepit. While you can find a variety of firepit options at any number of stores, upping your game with having a custom firepit built by A Stone’s Throw sounds more like the way to go! There are several reasons why incorporating a firepit with a paver patio, or having one built in your back yard is a great idea. Here are a few simple reasons:
- Adds value to your house.
- Increases your living space.
- Expands your entertainment options.
- Creates an ambiance.
- Is an alternate option for cooking.
Whatever your reason for wanting to install a custom-built firepit, we think it’s a great idea! Contact us today and let us provide you with a proposal. And in case you needed a few ideas, included below are some past firepits we have built.